Tuesday 12 December 2023

Does Hamas bear ultimate responsibility for every single death in the Gaza strip?

Dear critical-reader, on the thorny global issue-of-the-moment now playing out, so tragically,  in the Middle East region, let's be clear about one thing:

The Palestinian terrorist organisation, Hamas, bears ultimate  responsibility, for every single tragic death in Gaza,  resulting from Israel's determination to destroy Hamas' terror infrastructure,  hidden underground beneath civilian buildings and infrastructure, so that  its terrorists  never again pose a serious threat to Israeli citizens, and Israeli population centres, near the Gaza strip. Full stop. Case closed.

Furthermore, speaking personally, I owe my success during my sojourn abroad, in the Netherlands and the UK, to open-minded Jews, whom I chanced upon,  who accepted my humanity, overlooked my skin hue, and  bought into my money-making ideas, with alacrity.

Conversely, sadly for me, every single Arab I met while living in Bayswater, West London, for example, despised me, denied my humanity and sought to exploit me. Even though one is open-minded by nature, and aware of the many dangers flowing from stereotyping a whole people, and the evil inherent in that, yet still, one can't help but not be a fan of extremist Arabs, for that reason, lol.

Finally, dear critical-reader, the question one constantly  ponders over on the ongoing war in Gaza is: If even ordinary Palestinians are now fed up to the backteeth, with Hamas, for using civilians as human shields, and boldly criticising Hamas' attacks on Israeli civilians, villages, towns and cities, using rockets,  who am I to say anything to the contrary? Hamas bears ultimate  responsibility for every death in the Gaza strip, and for the apocalyptic destruction of structures in the built environment there. Full stop.  Case closed.

No comments: