Thursday 24 August 2023

Why Elon Musk is my favourite 'racist' and 'fascist'

Many would think that I, a Black African ignoramus, who also endures the tragic-affliction, of being an uneducated old fool too, who lives in a backwater in my native Ghana, must be mad, to regard Elon Musk as my hero, lol.

The reason why the brilliant Musk is my hero, is simply that, although some accuse him of being a 'racist' and 'fascist', Elon, who says he is a free speech absolutist, can be relied on to ensure that Africans across the continent, can use his Starlink satellite broadband service, unhindered. Fantastic. Smashing. Amazing. Marvellous.

Ditto empower Africans to speak their minds freely, on his X (formerly Twitter) platform, when they can't do so publicly in their own countries. That, dear critical-reader, makes Musk my favourite 'racist' and 'fascist', lol.

The beauty of it all, is that when it is eventually rolled out, Musk's EverythingX app, will revolutionalise global online commerce, and boost the economies of many African nations - creating wealth for innovative entrepreneurs
that remains locally, and jobs galore, to boot, on top, too, lol. No question. Bravo braveheart Musk - my favourite 'racist' and 'fascist', lol. Cool.

No comments: