Friday 3 September 2010

To Ghana"s Minister of Information!



The Minister,
Ministry of Information,
Accra.
Dear Sir,
Re: Brand Ghana Office
I am doing some background research for an article about the Brand Ghana Office in the presidency. The article will be posted on my web-blog: “wwwghanapolitics.blogspot.com.”
In furtherance of that objective, I would be most grateful if you could provide detailed answers, to the questions below:
What is the total budget for the Brand Ghana Office?
How many people work in it; what are their names; and how much are they paid?
Have they placed any adverts in foreign media outlets – and which ones are they?
How much did they cost and which ad agencies did they use?
If they are overseas ad agencies, do they have Ghanaian partners – and who are they?
What is the purpose of the Brand Ghana Office – and was it in the National Democratic Congress’ (NDC) manifesto for the December 2008 elections?
It would help me tremendously if you could indicate a time-frame within which you could let me have answers to the questions above – and let your secretary call my mobile phone number and pass on that information to me. Many thanks in advance – and regards.
Yours faithfully,
Kofi.

PS My phone numbers: 027 745 3109 & 030 2976238.
PPS Minister, of late, I have noticed that my emails are being hacked into, by persons unknown. Furthermore, when I try to post articles on my Ghanaweb.com web-blog, I get a blank page with this message: "Member section temporarily not available."
One hopes that it is not the few crooks amongst the many decent people surrounding the president, who are trying to stop me posting on Ghanaweb's blogs section. If it is, then they must understand that there are incorruptible foreign police forces that can trace the source of such shenanigans.
To silence me, they must first kill me. It is that simple. Let them remember the Watergate scandal – and how some White House aides ended up behind prison bars for their arrogance. Above all, those geniuses must understand clearly that if pushed to wall, so to speak, Kofi Thompson will simply move out of Ghana: to live elsewhere, where he can continue posting his criticisms of our largely-unimaginative political class, unhindered!
Did Kufuor & Co. not think that they were invincible whiles in power? Well, look where that got them: because they ignored those of us who told them not to forget that wise old Ghanaian saying: "No condition is permanent." Those in power today too had better pay heed to us - if they want to be returned to power again in December 2012. A word to the wise...







No comments: