Monday 4 August 2008

A BRIEF NOTE TO A FELLOW PROGRESSIVE!

Do stay blessed, my brother. And remember that it is the desire never to rock the boat by our middle classes: because they prefer their private peace and quiet, which has enabled and emboldened those who have been gang-raping mother Ghana, to carry on regardless, all these years.

Yes, I may say unpleasant things about them, but that, in my view, is not insulting them. I am very actively involved in rural Ghana - and I see the abject poverty that the selfishness of our leaders since Nkrumah was overthrown, has condemned those decent and humble people: who feed our nation by their daily labour and struggle to survive.

It the impunity of our leaders that is an insult to all of us. But still - let us agree to disagree on that one: as personally, I certainly don't feel that what I write constitutes insults to those very evil people. And make no mistake about that my brother, what they do, is really evil!

Yours in the service of Ghana,

Kofi.

No comments: