Sunday 31 August 2008

TO ANDRIUS KULIKAUSKAS

Small clarification, Andrius - I am happy to help you in all that you do: but for free. That is how I have always worked, in such situations.

I am keener to take the wealth-creation route. So if I see any business opportunity that I feel we can all benefit from by leveraging Minciu Sodas, I shall bring it to the attention of Mendenyo, by posting it there.

May I also hasten to humbly point out that there is nothing self-righteous about my principle about not taking money for helping others.

It is a simple practical matter - to enable me maintain my independence in a nation in which the political class spends huge sums buying media-types to put spins on, and add a positive gloss, to their self-serving acts of omission and commission.

I prefer to be able to speak my mind freely and be able to help expose their secret agenda: to successfully loot our country by stealth - as they use their positions to speed up their personal wealth creation agendas, at our country's expense.

The clever new way this is being done by the crooks amongst Ghana's political elite, is to take their kickbacks through the formation of a series of opaque offshore shell companies - structured much like traditional Russian dolls: to hide the identities of their owners. Do stay blessed!

Kofi.

No comments: