Monday 22 April 2019

NoMoreFakeNews.com/Jon Rappoport: My work as Teacher

NoMoreFakeNews. com
y work as Teacher
(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
Over the course of several decades, it's occurred to me, with increasing certainty, that I am occupying the role of teacher. 

Believe me, this was not something I actively sought or planned.  But it was unavoidable, given the fact that I was following my own advice: SHAPE YOUR BEST VISION OF LIFE, AND THEN ACHIEVE IT, MAKE IT REAL IN THE WORLD.

My vision involved the power of imagining and creating new realities, and speaking and writing about this path; in the work, I was reaching out to large numbers of people; and in doing so, I was teaching. So be it.

My most complete accomplishment, by far, has been my three Matrix explorations: THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX.

It is crystal clear to me that my job is not the imposing of a particular reality on people.  I work to give the individual more power to shape his own best vision and then achieve it.  This, of course, includes the reshaping and widening and changing of the original vision as time passes and experience is gained.

I assume, as a fundamental, that every person has more capability and creative power than he knows.  He can access it, and he can keep finding new levels of it.  The individual WANTS to be more creative and free. 

On the other hand, society and civilization always return to structure and organization.  They deal in groups, populations, masses of people.  They attract those who want to plan the collective future as if it were a board game filled with inanimate pieces.  When this overall strategy reaches a peak of oppressive interference, the society declines and collapses.

As a corrective fix, re-establishing freedom and independence of the individual, as a social principle, can certainly help, but the deeper fix involves the individual himself.  He finds and asserts his own freedom and independence---and then he discovers/creates a vision of a new life and seeks to make it fact in the world.

THINGS AS THEY ARE around us exert a tremendous amount of convincing conclusion: THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE ONLY REALITY, LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT, ADAPT EVERYTHING YOU DO TO THINGS AS THEY ARE.  Families, groups, organizations, companies, governments support this "single-reality" fantasy to the hilt. 

However, the individual experiences a nagging and reoccurring thought---WHAT IF THE APPARENT EMPIRE OF THE SINGLE ALL-EMBRACING COLLECTIVE REALITY IS A FANTASY?  WHAT IF WITHIN ME I HOLD THE KEYS TO INVENTING UNLIMITED NEW REALITIES?

These points were driven home to me with indelible force during one year of my life ---1962---when I was painting on canvas, paper, board, wood, and anything else I could find, day and night.  In fact, every article, book, seminar, lecture, and Matrix product I have authored since then has been an effort to flesh out what I learned in 1962 and "catch up to myself."

I took a detour with a primitive dip into theoretical physics---the collision of the particle theory of matter with the wave theory.  Physicists had settled on a way to avoid a blunt series of contradictions. Taking a utilitarian pragmatic approach, they decided to deploy the particle theory when it was useful, and the wave theory when it was useful.  I went in another direction---you could discover/invent an unlimited number of basic theories, each of which could explain a wide swath of collective reality...but more than that, you could also come up with theories that would essentially give birth to brand new non-collective realities---phenomena that were considered paranormal and "broke natural law," but only for the individual who invented and fleshed out a novel theory...

In other words, REALITY ITSELF was an entirely open proposition, instead of a shared consensus.

In this case, there was no single final reality.  That was the myth of myths.

Over centuries and millennia, this meta-myth piled up like banks of clouds over mountain ranges; and then, finally, came the cleansing rain, and the opportunity to strike out in an entirely new direction...
Use this link to order Jon's Matrix Collections.
Jon Rappoport

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.
You can find this article and more at NoMoreFakeNews.
   
   
   
   

No comments: