Tuesday 17 December 2019

To The Genius Who Emails Me As Dr. Vera Kin - verazama@hotmail.com

Dr. Vera Kin,

Please go to the Ghana High Commission in London's Belgravia and ask them for advice - or better still contact the Interpol desk at the headquarters of London's  Metropolitan Police: who will put you in touch with their Ghanaian colleagues, who are better placed to help you.

With respect, please don't email me again. You are wasting your time and irritating me no end. I am just a simple fellow - and would rather you did not contact me again. Haaba. Stop your mind-games. Some of the powerful people in Ghanaian society that media professionals criticise in their  writing, are super-ruthless individuals,  who maim and physically eliminate those who cross them, with impunity, through hired contract killers. 

In that light, I would appreciate it if you stopped harrassing me - and took your sodden mind-game-playing elsewhere. Who born dog?  I am a serious person - not some playboy-philanderer who chases anything in skirt-pairs and can be trapped by stupid politicians  that way. Sod off, Madam. I am not in a position to offer you help in any shape or form - so take your honeytrap-wahala to the many fools in our media world, who are on the make and on the take instead. Leave me alone!  Haaba.


Sent from Samsung tablet.

No comments: