Friday 15 May 2009

Re: “Is NDC back to old days, signaling left, turning right?”

I couldn’t help laughing, when I read an article entitled: “Is NDC back to old days, signaling left, turning right?” by Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko, which was posted on the features web-page of www.ghanaweb.com of Friday, 15th May 15, 2009.

Not having any formal education myself, and being a rather daft sort of chap, I am still scratching my head trying to figure out, exactly what the point of this loquacious chap's piece, is! It is so typical of the writing of this confounded right-wing journalist – who is so full of himself: and loves the sound of his own voice, so.

One wonders if one would be right in describing his article, as the writing equivalent of a narcissicitic dandy, preening himself, in front of the mirror – and thinking what a frightfully good-looking fellow he is. Well, I guess that being an ignoramus (and I am not ashamed one bit, to admit to being an ignoramus, incidentally!), I’ll simply put it down as an example of the offering of a High-priest of inherited privilege, fervently worshiping at the “Cult-of-the-mediocre” in an “all-night” service – involving much dancing and clapping in a democratic nation that aspires to become a meritocracy. Hmmm, Ghana – nsem ewohapaa oo!

No comments: