Friday 8 July 2011

TEMPORARY LEAVE OF ABSENCE FROM BLOGGING!

A particular curse of my writing, is that there are lengthy periods when one lives inside one's head, as it were. Literally.

And when one's as impractical as I am, on top of that, such blocking-out of the real world, can have terrible consequences indeed, on occasion.

Alas, I shall have to stop posting for a while, dear readers - in order to deal effectively with one such consequence, of my real-world absent-mindedness.

I am afraid one's not quite sure for how long one will be away for - but as one's luckily blessed with nerves of steel and abundant resilience, despite one's impractical nature, one doubtless will return soon!

My many enemies must not crow over this - and think for a moment that they have finally triumphed over me. Its only a temporary setback - and if anything at all, is proof positive that far from being paid zillions by the Mills regime, as some of them erroneously think, I am actually still as hard-up as I always was, during the perfidious Kufuor & Co.'s tenure.

I support President Mills, only because I am convinced that he is good for Mother Ghana - at this critical juncture of our nation's history: when we need to stick to due process and the rule of law.

My conscience has never been for sale: it was not for sale then, during the New Patriotic Party's tenure, is not for sale today, under the current Mills administration - and never will be. Period.

For their information, I am still on the qui vive - and will not become a victim of their machinations. Ever. They must understand that one's even more lethal, when one's got one's back to the wall - so they had better be careful.

Yes, I may not have succeeded in enabling the print versions of my two titles, The National Review and The Ghanaian Entrepreneur (each underpinned by an ethical ethos!), to see the light of day yet, and within the time-frame I'd envisaged - because I could not secure the funding to do so.

However, not being one to give up, in the face of mere adversity, one's working on bringing out online versions, they should know. Down, yes - but definitely not out: and it may yet all turn out to have been a marvellous blessing in disguise! A word to the wise...

Tel (powered by Tigo - the one mobile phone network in Ghana that actually works!): + 233 (0) 27 745 3109.

No comments: