Sunday 4 September 2011

Thank You So Very Much, Dear Readers!

I'd like to thank all those readers who contacted me to commiserate with me, when they read the article entitled: "Open Letter to Kofi Ampadu", from the bottom of my heart.

The main problem has now been resolved - to avoid being gazzumped, I will now pay a little more for the property I initially paid rent advance for, but did not have access to, despite that.

Consequently, refurbishment work on it will now be speeded up in earnest, to enable me move my stuff in quickly - and enable refurbishment work where I presently am (and have overstayed my welcome!) to proceed too.

Hopefully, all that can be done within a month at the maximum - and that the managers of the property I currently occupy, will be forebearing whiles the new place is made ready for occupation.

I am pretty sure that there will be a happy ending all round, now. So, I say a heartfelt thank you, to all those readers, who cared enough to contact me to explain what was happening to them, and then offered to either provide me with suitable accommodation, or help me secure one, as quickly as was possible.


Finally, to a very special human being, who stuck his neck out for me, when he had no need to, I say: "Kofi Canada, me da wu asi papaa pa - meye good neighbour ama wu, ankasa. Hmmm, eyaa na ebi num asi miracles ani ho - ensu, miracles e wo ho ampaara!"

Tel (Powered by Tigo - the one mobile phone network in Ghana that actually works!): + 233 (0) 27 745 3109.

No comments: