Monday 2 January 2012

AN EMAIL TO STEVEN TUINISTRA

Happy New Year, Steven. I do hope you are well - and happy.

I had a conversation with a leading politician from the north of Ghana, yesterday.

I mentioned the fact that you and your boss had designed what is the most modern shea butter factory in West Africa, to him. In both our view, it is a perfect SADA public private partnership project.

The government recently gave the Savannah Accelerated Development Authority (SADA), some US$18 millions. SADA is a national development organisation charged with bridging the gap in wealth between the north of Ghana and the southern half of the country.

Would either you or your boss be interested in a turnkey project in the north of Ghana - to replicate your Togo project there?

If yes, I shall e-introduce you to a consultant, Dr. Baezie, who is the right-hand man of the politician I mentioned earlier - so you can liaise with him to set the ball rolling for collaborating with the relevant people and organisations. Interested?

As usual, let me state that I do this only for altruistic reasons - and want and expect nothing from either you or your boss.

My satisfaction and reward, will be to see something I played a small part in initiating, eventually creating jobs and wealth for people in a poor part of Ghana.

Best wishes,

Kofi.

No comments: