Friday 17 February 2012

YET ANOTHER EMAIL TO AIRTEL

Dear Mr. Hotor,

PLEASE don't send me any more attachments. My phone simply can't read them.

If you can, why don't you just simply type out whatever it is, that is in the attachment, yourself - and send that instead?

If you are unable to do that, then let's just leave it.

I think I have done my civic duty by alerting Airtel - a responsible company: and a good corporate citizen of Ghana, one hopes - of a possible fraud being perpetrated against Ghanaian mobile phone owners.

So, as far as I am concerned, even if nothing now happens to stop it, at least my conscience will be clear - as I would have done my best: under what are rapidly becoming exasperating circumstances.

In any case, thanks for trying. Let's just leave it here - and not waste each other's valuable time any further.

Kindly pass on the same message to your colleagues who have also sent me attachments regarding this matter.

Many thanks once again - and regards to you and your colleagues: to all of whom I am indeed most grateful, for sparing their time to deal with my original email.

Yours in the service of Ghana,

Kofi.

No comments: