Friday 27 April 2012

A Note To Readers Of The Ghanapolitics Blog


I am  informing readers of my blog, that as a result of some challenges I am currently  facing posting articles online through my mobile phone (on which I do all my  writing   and editing, incidentally), I shall not be able to post new articles  on my Ghanapolitics google-blog, as frequently and as regularly,   as I  hitherto did.



I crave readers indulgence and ask them to bear with me, whiles I master  the art and science of downloading  a mobile Google chrome browser (not an easy task for a senile old fool like me),  unto my phone - if I can  manage to get that done in time,  whiles my phone still remains connected to the internet, that is.



For some extraordinary reason, my wireless network ISP provider, Vodafone's web link to my phone,  always gets broken, the moment I begin the process of downloading the Google chrome browser. Odd, that.


Tel (Powered by Tigo - the one mobile phone network in Ghana , which actually works!): + 233 (0) 27 745 3109.

No comments: