Monday 17 April 2023

Some people don't know when to back-off

Some people simply just don't  know when to backoff for self-preservation, lol. After carrying out independent checks, I decided against helping a notorious ex-child soldier, from the Liberian civil war period (who is now a refugee living in the Camp Liberia refugee settlement area, at Gomoa Buduburam, in Ghana 's Central Region), who approached me to help him retrieve his mobile phone, from the Tesano Police Station investigator who had been handling a case against him,  for allegedly defrauding a Spanish national, in an online scam, using an unregistered tour company.

At age 70, I now put my peace of mind, above all else - and burning energy on behalf of an online scammer with an ego the size of  Mount Rushmore, isn't something worth pursuing, in my humble view.

Alas, my refusal to help that heartless and egoistical-sod, has elicited a mocking song, Akokora Kofi, blasted out non-stop 24/7, designed to blackmail me - a fearless and thick-skinned fighter of good causes: who boldly speaks truth to power and can't be intimidated, lol. What a genius that ex-child soldier is. Some people don't know when to  back-off. Hmmm, ey3asem oooo...

No comments: