Saturday 9 December 2023

To whom it may concern: If the cap fits, wear it!

To the young Gomoa Buduburam Camp Liberia refugee settlement area cyberfruadsters trying to tangle with me: Nothing could be more dangerous for them, oooo. 

 

For their own good, it would help those Gomoa Buduburam Camp Liberia refugee settlement area youth, who keep on sending me fake Facebook friend requests (which they think will somehow ensnare me, and allow them to subsequently hack my online social media pages), greatly, if they refrained from such foolishness. Some hope.  Sodden morons.

Yes, sure, I might be an ignoramus and uneducated old fool, but I wasn't born yesterday, for the information of those too clever by half sods.

They are courting a definite invitation to the Cybercrime Unit, of the Ghana Police Service, soon, if they continue to try and hack my online social media pages, oooo, for their information, the sods.

My patience is being stretched thin, by their daft-obduracy and egregious-inane-stupidity, oooo, the bloody ingrates. They know who they are - so they must wear that metaphorical cap: as it fits them perfectly. Yoooooooo...

No comments: