Friday 1 June 2018

An Open Letter To Facebook About Attempts To Hack Into Three Facebook Accounts Associated With Kofi Thompson

Dear Facebook,

For some extraordinary reason, I am unable to access the three Facebook accounts I am associated with: 'The Big Issue Ghana Facebook page'; 'Kofi Thompson Facebook page'; and 'Akyem Juaso Nature-Resource Reserve Facebook page'.

One wonders whether an  attempt is underway to hack into the said three Facebook accounts. The question is: If I have asked for two-step verification whenever the need arises for Facebook to contact me about problematic issues such as log-in difficulties, why has no official Facebook message with a code number not been sent directly to my phone, but rather came via my email account?

Knowing what the greedy folk who are destroying our nation by engaging in egregious  high-level corruption are like, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it turns out that the attempt to hack into my Facebook accounts result from a desire by unknown  parties to prevent me posting an article I wrote today (entitled: "Who Born Dog? Hon. Kennedy Adjapong,  Leave Anas Amereyaw and Kweku Baako Alone!"), from being  posted on the walls of my three Facebook pages, as is normally the case, when articles written by me are posted on wwwghanapolitics.blogspot.com.

Incidentally, it is an article that specifically mentions Kwesi Nyantakyi, the current president of the Ghana Football Association, Mr. Bernard Antwi Boasiako and Hon. Kennedy Adjapong, all of whom are criticised in it for habouring ambitions to 'own' our country as part of their stealth-wealth-creation-strategies. Notwithstanding

Alas, many of Ghana's vampire-elites simply cannot tolerate being publicly criticised by ordinary folk - but that notwithstanding, some of us will continue to speak truth to power regardless of the shenanigans powerful individuals resort to, when criticised harshly openly - especially on heavily patronised global social media platforms such as yours.

Finally, in light of all the above, do please send my two-step verification code number to the given phone number on my three Facebook pages' accounts sections.


Thanks.


Kind regards,


Kofi Thompson.







No comments: